Trace and I had this crazy idea to make a blog so family and friends that are not around can get to know us and also know whats going on in our lives. So after three weeks, of uncountable swearwords said later, here is the product of our spectacular idea. Its not much for certain reasons mentioned before, but its better than nothing.
For the first blog I figured we'd tell you about ourselves.
I (Jessi) am a outdoorsy girl who'd rather be on a horse, shooting bunnies, or just outside rather than doing well...girly things. I grew up in the small town of Blanding UT. I recently worked at Blue Mountain Hospital as a dialysis tech and loved every minute of it. My only and older brother Kyle, is married to the my favorite and the best sister-in-law EVER, Dany.
Trace grew up in Dolores CO. He enjoys most sports including baseball and football. Trace is a huge Oregon Duck football fan!!! He loves riding his dirt bike. He works as a manager at Albertsons. During the warm days he loves to go send it (play frisbee golf). Trace has two little brothers, Tyler who is 18 and Tanner who is an adorable 6 month old. We have yet to meet Tanner but are excited to in April.
We met on a warm sunny day during the summer when a mutual friend introduced us and it went from there. Trace and I both currently live in Farmington NM (I moved down here to start looking for a job). We're always playing some sort of video games, or watching some family guy or south park and I've finally convinced him to start going on walks with me on his days off.
The wedding plans are coming along just fine. We are getting married on April 1st at Long Canyon Ranch. We have yet to set a time for the reception but it will be at the Blanding Arts and Events center. We are doing our engagement pictures next weekend so watch Facebook for pictures and such. Here's links to our pages in case you aren't our friends (there may be reasons for some :) )
Jessi - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508987897
Trace-http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001895938930
Wish me luck on this blog thingy
Yay!! I am glad you made a blog! Now I can stalk you!!
ReplyDelete