Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pre Marrital update

Since the last update....I killed another hamster.

Technically it didn't really die in my care. And I'm not even sure if it died. What happened is shortly after bringing home Chunky Bernice she started acting the same what that Consuela did before she died. Trace and I took her and Enrique in the car and took her to Pet Co. We took Traces hamster so we could show them that we weren't abusing the hamsters. So we took her in and they looked at her and gave us two options.
1. They would pay the vet bill as well as the drugs to help her get over Wet Tail (which is what she was diagnosed having)
2. They would replace her with another hamster who would be insured as well.
So through my head went these questions.
-Am I attached to Chunky Bernice?
-Would the medicine even work?
-If  it did work would I remember to give it to her?
-If I remembered would I over dose that hamster?
-Would the next hamster die as well?
-Could I handle the heartache?

After the 3 seconds passed that it took for this to run through my head I decided to get a new hamster... because I'd probably OD and kill Chunky Bernice... So the nice man at Pet Co took her away and put her in the back room. Trace and I have a theory that the back room is known as the farm. Where they go and let the hamsters die (possibly with some help). Anyways we brought home Bug-Z. She is from the West side of the tracks (which in hamster terms means she's a flat out B to the I to the C to the T to the H). Every time I have held or attempted to hold Bug-Z she bites me so I have resorted to using gloves. She has decided to hide in the tubes and refuse to come out other than in the middle of the night to run run run run run on the wheel. A few times  I have some how gotten up and taken the wheel off without realizing it. To get her into her ball I have to rip apart the tubes and get her cornered in on and poke at her until she gets in it.  Anywho that is the end of our hamster troubles.. Other than we did take them to Blanding with us a few weeks ago.. that was fun.

As for the other news in our life... We blew off the bridal shower :P NO ONE was going to be intown that weekend so instead we did some bridal pictures... and the wind was blowing and my horse... well if you knew Cassidy you'd understand. Anywho here are my boots and my boquet before I fixed it. Do remember that it was held together by 1 tiny piece of wire. We kind of spaced fixing it before we went out and it didn't help that the horses tried eating it...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BOOTS. So basically thats it for wedding updates. If you want to see more you just better be at the reception :) Its at the Blanding Arts and Events Center from 6-8 Come enjoy some ice cream and popcorn.

 So I have this terrible addiction to rubbermaid drawers... I don't have any idea why but I just do. So as I get closer to the wedding I get more stressed. When I'm stressed I clean and organize and reorganize. I have discovered that rubbermaid or whatever has came out with this new drawers. They can be used single or you can stack and mix them with others and they lock into place. its pretty awesome. here's what my latest project was:
It has specific drawers for xbox stuff, other nintendo stuff, books, movies, PSP stuff, extra cords and chargers and remotes, and then an empty drawer for whatever.

Other than that way of coping with stress I like to find other stressors to stress on. for Example this little number has kept my mind busy for a little under a week.


This is Rafikii as Trace calls it. Its a 2011 Chevy Cruze. It had 12 miles on it when I picked it up off of the lot yesterday. I love it! It is a manual and its taking some getting used to. I've only killed it twice.I love it! but along with new vehicles we say goodbye to old. So goodbye Jeep! I loved you and still do.

Anywho other than the car swapping and what not we haven't been up to a lot. I went and spent a weekend in Blanding by myself and did some wedding stuff and stuck a horse ride in there. Trace and I went up the following weekend and took the hamsters. We went on an adventure to San Juan Hill and the River House Ruin. Trace and kyle were on their bikes while the rest of us went in on four wheelers. Its nice to be able to get out and get some fresh air now that the weather is warm.





The next time I'll be posting as Mrs. Trace Offutt so be watching. I promise wedding pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment