Saturday, June 11, 2011

Off We Go

So I thought I would do a quick blog today while waiting to catch our plane to Seattle. Yup thats right Seattle. Trace and I are flying out to go to Tylers graduation, and 18th birthday. It's my first time flying and I'm pretty excited about it. This will be the farthest away from home I will have ever been.

We left Blanding yesterday for Grandma Lana's in Santaquin. We took the senic route through Lake Powell, Capitol Reef, and up through Salina. Lets just say I was done with the car after that. We spent the night here and are sticking around for a bit visiting...(if thats what you call this).

The last couple of weeks we have been busy. We moved to Blanding and Trace worked for Tri-Hurst over at the hospital in Monticello for a while. We spent labor day weekend at the ranch, and road the horses. Sunday we went up to Bull hollow and watched the motorcycle races and about blew away. The wind was just insane.

Last weekend we went to Farmington for a quick visit to Mike and Crystals. AFter we got back Kyle invited us to go up to the elk and spend the night and ride four-wheelers with hin and Dany. So we did. Lets just say our motorcycle ride lasted the right amount of time... but the ride itself was short. We spent half the time stuck on a sand hill.


So thats the short version of what we have been up to. When we get back from our trip I'll post pictures and go into more detail on what we have been up to and what we did up in the rainy country

No comments:

Post a Comment