Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A While...

Hey its been a while? whats happenin? 


SO ALOT and I mean ALOT has happened in the last month and a half. Lets see what I can remember to tell you all.


First we went to Seattle, and that was a BLAST! We had so so so much fun and I hated coming home. It was my first time flying and the farthest I've ever been from Blanding.  We were there a whole week but it wasn't enough time and I can't wait to go back. Here's a little bit of what we did (sorry I don't have pictures on this laptop so they will just have to wait a few days till I come back to my moms to use the internet and bring the other computer)


We left Salt Lake Saturday evening. Flying to Seattle was amazing! When we first got in our seats, Trace was to sit in front of me and the person next to me's travel buddy was sitting in front by Trace. After a little convincing they were OK with switching so I could sit by Trace and they could sit by each other. There was another guy sitting by us. His name was Sergea. Towards the end of the flight we got to talking and it comes to find out he went on a mission with an Adair from Monticello....small small world. 


Sunday we went to a place called Kayak Point on the Puget Sound for Tyler's birthday/graduation party. It was awesome and my first time being around "ocean water". While we were there Trace, Tyler, and their cousin Brent decided to climb up a jungle gym... until it started to sway and I don't think I've ever seen Trace move so fast as he came down. That night we went to Brents Condo and played games deep into the night.


Monday was kind of relaxing for a while. We had spent the night at Brent's and didn't get back to Trace's moms in Marysville until early afternoon. Then we had to rush to get ready to go to Tyler's graduation. (ya I know he graduated!!!). It was a long ceremony.... there 200+ kids graduating and there were 2 schools with 4 different areas graduating... it was all complicated and I'm still confused about it. But anyways, most of Trace's family attended the ceremony and as a tradition they have we all went out for dinner/desert.


Tuesday we went to this huge trampoline warehouse. We had so much fun playing dodge-ball with all these little kids. I did OK at first but as the time went on and the more tired I got I just didn't care about playing, until the last match we entered. I was in the last 3 of like 20+ people playing. and that's a range of age of 8-20's... (and no I didn't ask for ages but you had to be over 8 to not be accompanied). 


Wednesday we jumped in the car and cruised to downtown Seattle for a Mariners game. To me that was probably one of my favorite things we did. We had made a sign for rally fries. Apparently if your sign is good enough you get these awesome fries for free. Sadly we didn't get our free fries. But we did get the best things in the world known as Garlic Fries. No need for explanation. Anyways they M's one YAY! 


Thursday we spent the day sight seeing. We went to the pier, the aquarium, pike place market, the space needle, and the freemont troll. It was a long day. and its better shown in pictures. 


Friday we had another family day and spent the evening with Traces cousins and grandparents.


Saturday's flight home wasn't as fun. I don't know if it was the 6 am flight, or the (as I call him) g-had texting the whole flight next to us. 


We kept Tyler in Blanding for a week and did all sorts of fun activities. Trace started his new job working for my uncle Tom and 4-Corners Electric and is loving it. I started my job at Subway training to be the Assistant/Night manager. The job allows me to go to school full time, as well as work full time. So far its been fun and I've learned alot... they call me Wonder Woman.... need I say more??


WE FINALLY GOT OUR OWN PLACE!!
We finally found a place to rent. We are renting a double wide trailer/house that my dad's cousin owns. We moved in two weeks ago and are still getting settled. Its been so fun having our own place. I learned that Trace loves to decorate and is more picky than I am. We bought a nice counter high table, and a huge flat screen TV. We were able to do this all because Trace sold his dirtbike (finally)


So pretty much thats whats been happening. I know its like a huge pile of word throw up but I can't do anything about that other than not wait so long to blog next time... but I'll get pictures up soon sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment